Evaluate your sale.
- Complimentary evaluation of the potential of an Estate Sale.
- Information to help you decide, “Is an Estate Sale the right choice?”
- No cost up front. All expenses will be paid out of the proceeds of the sale.
Prepare your sale.
- Furniture will be cleaned , polished and organized.
- Household items will be cleaned, displayed and priced at fair market value.
- Jewelry and valuable items will be displayed in secure cases.
- Research will be conducted on the internet. We also consult with other experts.
Conduct your sale.
- Staff to serve the customers and provide security for your house and items.
- Admit customers in an orderly manner.
- Maintaining a presentable sale. We are often complimented for our clean sales.
- Provide bookkeeping.
- Our goal is to empty the house and get the best price for your items.
- We’ve worked hard for our reputation to conduct a fair efficient Estate Sale.
Advertise your sale.
- Email our customer list.
- List your sale on our website with pictures.
- Provide signs directing customers to your sale.
- Advertise your sale on Craig’s List and Estate Sale Finder with pictures.
Clean out after the sale.
- Clean out the house from attic to basement, and garage to storage sheds.
- Recommend charities to donate left over sale items to.
- Itemize value of donations for tax purposes.
- Arrange for dumpster delivery and removal.